Deluxe Ölüdeniz BTB KK
Day 1: Fethiye Marina
We will meet at 15:00 in our Fethiye office. Dinner and accommodation are on the yacht in Fethiye Harbor. If all passengers have arrived and everyone agrees to leave the boat, of course the boat can take off.
2nd day: Fethiye – Oludeniz
We set out in the morning and lunch will be served in a beautiful bay. Then we anchor in Ölüdeniz. It is a holiday destination frequently preferred by local and foreign tourists with its unique golden yellow beaches, pine scents and turquoise sea. The area formerly known as Aya Nikola is now called Gemile. Church ruins from the Byzantine period are also the most striking parts of the island. Sturdy shoes are essential here. An ancient walk is not worth it. (Extra – 4 TL for our guests who wish) We will go to Gemiler Island for dinner and accommodation.
Day 3: Oludeniz – Ağalimanı
Ağa Port consists of twin bays that you will enjoy anchoring for an incredibly beautiful and relaxing journey. It has extremely convenient features for resting, swimming, fishing or walking on land. You can reach the ancient city of Lydae in Lycia by following the gentle path just behind the bay, after a one-hour hike. Accommodation will be made in this beautiful bay.
Day 4: Aga Limani – Ekincik
At sunrise, our boat reaches Ekincik Bay, close to the mouth of the Dalyan River, after a two-hour journey. Our passengers who wish can join the Dalyan Kaunos tour by river boats. While sailing in river waters, you can have the chance to watch the rock tombs carved into the mountains and take a mud bath. Towards the end of the day, you can swim in Iztuzu Beach where Caretta Caretta turtles lay their eggs. (Extra-Dalyan Trip for our guests who wish) Accommodation will be made in Ekincik Bay.
Day 5: Ekincik – Gocek Harbor
Göcek is a natural harbor located at the tip of the Fethiye Gulf in Turkey. There is no other place in the world where you can see many different shades of green and blue other than Göcek Bays. With its perfect green beaches, idyllic bays and turquoise waters, Göcek’s reputation has spread all over the world. Green pine forests surround Göcek, except for the southern part in the direction of the sea.
Day 6: Göcek harbor – Tersane Bay
After breakfast, you will anchor in the island in Fethiye Bay. In the past, ships were built on the island of “Tersane”. At the south end of the bay are the ruins of the ancient city of Arymaxa. Dinner and accommodation will be in Manastir Bay.
Day 7: Fethiye Gulf
You can relax with a cold drink as you pass the shores accompanied by wonderful views or take your chance to swim one more time. You will anchor in Red Island, this island was named after the sand and pebbles on its shores turn reddish at sunset. On the small beach, you can discover wild rabbits, turtles, lizards and wild goats if you are lucky. There is no other building on the island other than a lighthouse. Towards evening departure point Fethiye harbor. You can stroll all evening to explore the picturesque old town. For those who want comfort, they can enjoy the fresh sea breeze on the deck. Dinner and accommodation will be on the yacht.
Day 8: Fethiye Marina
After a nice breakfast on the boat at the end of the yacht tour, it is time to say goodbye to the boat staff and other guests at 09.00. Our guests leave the boat.
• Check-in: Friday, Saturday- 15:00 – Check-out: Friday, Saturday-09:00
• In Cabin Tours; 15 m. from 43 m. Traditional Southwest Aegean-built standard wooden yachts, ranging from 2 to 16 cabins and equipped with mast, are used.
• The determined route route is fixed. No changes can be made.
• The name of the yacht is not known until the last day.
• The Yacht Captain has the right to make changes on the program we have specified.
• Weather and sea conditions, density in the bays, etc. Captain may make changes at the anchoring points due to circumstances.
• During the Blue Voyage, the boat usually continues to sail with engine power, but sails are also used when weather conditions, sailing equipment and wind direction allow.
• Boat type: traditional wooden Gulet, equipment may differ depending on the year of construction and years of renovation.
• Children Under the Age of 12 are not allowed on the boat in the cabin program.
• Our cabins have a double or two single beds. (Extra beds are not possible)
• Cabin distribution is determined by lottery on the day of yacht arrival.
• When the blue cruise for at least 12 people is purchased, a private boat can be rented for you by our company.
• There is no age limit for cabin rentals for groups.
• Comprehensive cleaning on yachts takes place before and after the trip
• During your travel, cabin cleaning is done once a week upon your request.
• The bins are emptied regularly by the crew every day.
• An extra bed sheet change is made only when necessary.
• Medical equipment and breathing apparatus cannot be used in yachts due to lack of sufficient power supply.
• Food tolerance cannot be taken into consideration in our yachts.
• Our customers who have to use special food should bring their needs with them.
• Specially organized land tours or water sports are under the responsibility of our customers.
• Our company cannot be held responsible in any way.
• Our customers are responsible for their children inside and outside the boat.
• If the problems cannot be corrected by the captain during the journey, our company representative can be reached 24:00 hours.
• Later complaints are not acceptable
The repair time of a possible malfunction during the blue voyage is maximum 24:00 hours.
• If the repair cannot be carried out within this period, the Blue voyage will be continued by our company with an equivalent yacht.
• Land tours are carried out with a minimum of 8 people (for a fee)
• Since there are transfer days on the first and last day, accommodation is made in Fethiye Harbor.
• Due to the diversity, we cannot make commitments to our guests who will participate in cabin tours regarding the nationality or average age of other passengers on the yacht.
Included in the price:
- Welcoming and offering cold drinks.
- Information about the yacht and the route.
- Turkish Breakfast in the morning, vegetable meals at noon, 5 o’clock tea, dinner and appetizers.
- Soft drinks; 24 hours tea, water, coffee.
- Hand and bath towels in each cabin. (These towels are for cabin use only.)
- Please bring your own marine towels to use on deck.
- Canoe, flippers-goggles, fishing rods, board games etc. (Equipment on board is for common use.)
- Operating costs. (Fuel, Service, Personnel, Insurance, Port charges and taxes)
- Each cabin has air conditioning. It is operated for 4-6 hours a day.
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks (Tea, Water, Coffee are free.)
- Land Tours.
A Sample Food Menu Included in the Tour You Have Purchased:
“Between 08:00 and 09:00”
- Butter, cheese, honey, strawberry-apricot-blackberry jam,
- Chocolate cream, cereal, milk,
- Fench toast / fried egg / omelette / menemen / boiled egg,
- Types of cheese
- Black and green olives
- Tomato, cucumber, sausage,
- tea, coffee, juice.
“Between 12:00 and 14:00”
- Main course with appetizer, garnish, salad
- Stuffed: Vegetarian stuffed
- Green beans
- Vegetable Casserole
- Shaksuka: Zucchini, eggplant, onion, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Frying: eggplant, peppers, zucchini and potatoes, tomato sauce and yogurt.
- İmam Bayıldı: Slices of fried eggplant with tomato and garlic sauce.
“Between 17:00 and 18:00”
- Tea and coffee service,
- Sweet and savory cookies,
“Between 20:00 and 21:00”
- Meatballs in oven or pan,
- Sea bream, calamari, shrimp, baked or fried.
- Moussaka: Eggplant slices with minced meat.
- Roasted or fried sea bass, calamari, shrimp.
- Baked chicken drumsticks
- Veggie Cubes
- Creamy Chicken Saute with Mushroom
- Milky desserts,
“For lunch and dinner”
- Leaf salad, tomato salad, coleslaw, carrot salad, red cabbage
- salad, shepherd’s salad.
“For lunch and dinner”
- Pasta, French fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, bulgur pilaf,
“Changing for dinner”
- Pistachio Paste: Hot-Vegetable Salsa
- Eggplant Paste: Roasted Eggplant with Garlic
- Rolls: Cheese dough rolls
- Haydari: Yogurt with dried mint and curd cheese
- Poached egg: Yoghurt cocktail with egg
- Carrot Tarator: Carrots with yogurt
- Eggplant with yoghurt: Roasted eggplant with yoghurt
- Cacık: Finely chopped cucumber and garlic yogurt
- Garlic Tomato Sauce
- Blarney: White beans with lemon sauce
- Kısır: Boiled bulgur with onion, pepper and tomato paste
- Marinated Zucchini
- Mücver: Potato Pancakes
- Potato salad
- Garlic yogurt
- Cauliflower Salad
- Seafood salad
- Water, tea, coffee
This menu is given as an example only, it may vary.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT MEALS
- All meals are subject to current conditions, seasonal vegetables and fruits.
- adapted to their situation.
- Adhering to the listed meals is always necessary for seasonal reasons.
- time is not possible.
- Meals are determined and prepared by the cook.
- Appetizers and salads are served at the same time, not in a row.
- Due to new laws, barbecue is prohibited on the boat.
- An alternative to our guests in rare cases where a drink is not available
- beverage is served.
- Fresh bread and beverages as well as provisions are only available in specified ports
- Drinks are country specific and served by staff. Please self
- do not serve.